This curriculum is focused on theoretical and practical activities, oriented on configuring a key network devices and configuring key network services and servers. Dynamic and filled with constant exercises, this curriculum will aim to engage anyone who want to meet the roots and principles of internet. Entrance to the world of networking, because no IT profile could function without it.
Network technician, network administrator, network support, maintaining servers, server administration and network designer are just a few of the carrier opportunities that this education will provide.
- Cisco IT Essentials
- CCNA1: Introduction to Networks
- Linux Basic
- Configuring Windows 10 Devices
- 20740A: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- CCNA2: Routing and Switching Essentials
- 20742B:Identity with Windows Server 2016
- CCNA3: Scaling Networks
- CompTIA Security+
- 20533D: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- CCNA 4: Connecting Networks
- 20347A: Enabling and Managing Office 365
- Linux Advanced
- 20744C: Securing Windows Server 2016
- Monitors and evaluates network performance, reliability and scalability; troubleshoots and resolves network and security problems
- Analyzes network requirements, resolve conflicts between users, recommends favorable networking approaches, and expands network systems design
- Designs, implements and supports multiple types of data networks
- Defines alternative scenarios for network applications; explains network inter-connectivity
- Designs optimal routes between any two points on a network
- Compares and contrasts major features of alternative data network technologies
- Evaluates the effectiveness of network topology, physical and logical networks, links and interfaces
- Configure initial settings on a network device
- Configure Ethernet switch ports and Implement VLANs.
- Implement static routing, DHCP, NAT and ACLs
- Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches
- Resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Implement the various storage options and solutions
- Install, configure and manage Microsoft Hyper-V, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery in Windows Server 2016
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation
- Implement IPv4, IPv6, DNS, IPAM, VPN and Direct Access
- Install and configure various AD services using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell, establish business continuity for AD services
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Deploy and manage certificates, plan, configure, and manage identity and access
- Secure Windows Server, Protect credentials and implement privileged access workstations.
- Limit administrator rights with Just Enough Administration, Manage privileged access, mitigate malware and threats.
- Analyze activity with advanced auditing and log analytics, deploy and configure Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite.
- Configure Guarded Fabric virtual machines (VMs), use the Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and containers to improve security.
- Plan and protect data, optimize and secure file services and secure network traffic with firewalls and encryption.
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online and SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals. -Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity.
- Plan, create, configure and manage Azure VMs.
- Implement Azure App Service and Cloud Service.
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Implement and manage Azure AD.
Network technician, Network administrator, Network Engineer, Network support, Server administration, Network designer, System Administrator, System Engineer, Desktop Support Technician, Desktop Support Engineer
Networking is the backbone of IT industry and our trainers are keeping the highest standards in teaching. They are holding highest certificates in their field. With experience of 10+ years, they honor modern and traditional learning, combined with mentorship and working in highly interactive environment. You will love your learning, as we love our teaching!
Duration: 14 months | 3 semesters
I semester: October 15 – December 31
II semester: January 09 – July 01
III semester: September 01 – November 30
Lectures: Every day (Monday – Friday) from 8:30 am until 12:00 pm
HANDS-ON LAB ACTIVITIES
– IT Essentials Hardware and Software lab(s)
– Installing and configuring Windows 10 desktops and devices, customizing Windows 10 operating systems and apps, configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage lab(s)
– Building, Connecting and Scaling Networks lab(s)
– Routing and Switching lab(s)
– Installing, configuring and administering Roles and main Features on all versions of Windows Server 2016/2019 lab(s)
– Configuring VNets and Vnet peering, Azure Point-To-Site VPN, Deploying and managing Azure VMs, Implementing web apps, Planning and implementing Azure Storage, Implementing containers and Azure Container Instance, Implementing Azure Cloud Services, Implementing and managing Azure AD and a AD DS hybrid environment, Implementing Automation
– Provisioning and managing Office 365 users and groups, Configuring client connectivity to Office 365, Configuring directory synchronization, Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations, Configuring and managing Exchange Online and email protection, Configuring Skype for Business Online, Configuring SharePoint Online, Configuring Rrights Mmanagement and compliance, Planning and configuring identity federation
– Basic breach detection and incident response strategies, Implementing user rights, security options, and group managed service accounts, Limiting administrator privileges, Securing applications with Windows Defender, AppLocker, and Device Guard Rules, Configuring advanced auditing, Deploying ATA, Microsoft Operations Management Suite, and Azure Security Center, Guarded fabric with Admin-trusted attestation and shielded VMs, Implementing Dynamic Access Control, Securing DNS and SMB