Non-traditional and flexible educational and teaching methods that include practical activity in a fashion studio, atelier and computer lab, in collaboration with eminent professors, fashion designers from local universities, fashion studios and businesses.
Implementing a portfolio of designs, fashion illustrations, fashion photos, prototype design and final design product with its public presentation at the end of the academic program through a fashion show and exhibition in order to introduce oneself and to start a career, to perform further research, as well as for employment or self-employment.
1. Essence of creativity
2. Introduction to fashion collection
3. Fashion illustration I
4. Construction of clothing with sewing techniques I
5. Sketching and painting techniques
6. History of fashion
7. Art elements and principles
8. Analysis and process I
9. Fashion collection
10. Fashion illustration II
11. Construction of clothing with sewing techniques II
12. Digital visualization (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator CC)
14. Analysis and process II
15. Marketing and sales
- Developing creative and technical ability
- Stimulating the intellectual, visual and aesthetic individual values
- Methodological approach to creating a fashion collection according to the individual aesthetic intuition, based on specified technical and cultural parameters, by defining design challenge, research, fashion illustration, technical drawing, modeling of prototype, cutting and sewing to final design (collection).
Fashion designer, Costume designer, Tailor, Fashion illustrator, Fashion journalist, Critic/Theorist, Stylist, Fashion manager, Entrepreneur…