This curriculum is focused on the latest agile testing principles combined with traditional software testing concepts. In addition candidates are getting IT knowledge related to Agile, Scrum and Kanban, SQL, Operating systems and Diagrams such as UML, BPMN and Mind Maps which is crucial for a Software Tester. Modern or Agile software tester is not only a person who executes tests but Agile tester is a person who is capable to develop API, WEB UI and Mobile automated tests and in the same time to speed up the testing and prevent defects.
At the end of this study program you will develop an equivalent skill set and experience as an entry level Software Tester for the exciting and in-demand software industry.
- Introduction to Software Testing,
- Introduction to Agile,
- Introduction to Scrum,
- Introduction to Kanban,
- Introduction to User Stories
- Introduction to SQL for Software Testers,
- Introduction to NoSQL for Software Testers,
- Introduction to Linux and Mobile OS (Android and iOS) for Software Testers,
- Introduction to Engineering concepts of Diagrams (UML, BPMN and MindMaps),
- Presentation Skills,
- Excel and Reporting,
- Testing Techniques and Heuristics,
- Exploratory Testing Secrets,
- Testing Related to Changes (Smoke, Sanity and Regression Regression),
- Usability Testing, Responsive Design Testing and Cross Browser Testing,
- Defect Reporting,
- Working with Intellij IDEA and/or other IDE,
- Introduction to basic OOP concepts in Java,
- Introduction to TestNG,
- Introduction to CI and Jenkins for Automated Testing,
- Introduction to Selenium WebDriver,
- Introduction to Appium,
- Introduction to Performance Testing,
- Introduction to JMeter,
- Simulation of a Business Case,
- ISTQB Foundation Level as a bonus,
- ISTQB Agile Tester as a bonus.
Hands-On Lab Activities
- 3 Individual Projects,
- 7 Team Projects,
- ISTQB FL (CTFL) exam,
- ISTQB Agile Extension (CATE) exam,
- Final Project
- Working in a Scrum with Hands-On experience,
- Writhing complex SQL queries for testing the Databases and Performing better End to End Tests,
- Designing diagrams in engineering acceptable language,
- Designing tests with very high percentage of coverage,
- Reporting Defects in clear and effective form,
- Applying Testing Related to changes using most appropriate concepts,
- Basic Understanding of OOP and Unit Testing frameworks such as TestNG,
- Running Automated tests on a CI infrastructure,
- Developing API, Mobile and Web Automated Tests,
- Developing and Running Performance Tests.
Software Testing Engineer, Software Testing Analyst, Automates Testing Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Consultant.
Experienced and passionate Software Testing Experts who love to teach proven in this task. Holders of associate Software Testing Certificates. Some of the subjects have both trainers and assistants, whose job is to easy the learning process, introduce some learning and software testing techniques and share their experience in entering the software testing world.
Mentor: Gjore Zaharchev is an Agile Evangelist and Heuristic Testing fighter with more than 12 years of experience in Automated and Manual Software Testing in various domains. He recognizes testers as people with various problem-solving skills and an engineering mindset and believes that Software Testers are more than mere numbers to clients. Currently he is working at Seavus, with an official title of a Quality Assurance Coordinator responsible for the Software Testing Team. And team of four assistants which will work with the group on a better and more effective way.