CompTIA Network+ certification training at Alexandria can provide you the skills necessary to become Network+ certified and ready for an entry-level networking career in the IT industry.
CompTIA Network+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification considered by many employers as a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment in the area of IT networks. Network+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of common networking systems.
CompTIA Network+ certification serves as a solid foundation for other networking and IT certification programs offered by vendors such as Microsoft and Cisco.
The target student is anyone with basic computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as an IT professional or PC technician.
This course is suitable also for:
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking Network+ certification
- IT Technicians
- Call Center Technician
- Desktop Support Technician
- Tier 1 & 2 Support
- PC Support Technician
- Field Technician
To ensure your success, you will need basic Windows end-user computer skills. In addition, we highly recommend that you hold the CompTIA A+ certification, or have equivalent skills and knowledge.
- The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
- The Current Ethernet Specifications
- Networking Devices
- Introduction to the Internet Protocol
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting, Troubleshooting IP, and Introduction to NAT
- Introduction to IP Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Switching and Virtual LANs
- Wireless Networking
- Authentication and Access Control
- Network Threats and Mitigation
- Physical and Hardware Security
- Wide Area Networks
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Software and Hardware Tools
- Network Troubleshooting
- Management, Monitoring, and Optimization