CompTIA Security+ Certification training at SEDC can provide you the skills necessary to become Security+ certified and ready for an IT Security role, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents, it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them.
This course also provides the broad-based knowledge necessary to prepare for further study in specialized security fields, or it can serve as a capstone course that gives a general introduction to the field.
This course is suitable for:
- Security architects and engineers
- Security specialists
- Security support officers
- Network Administrator
- Security technicians
- University students
- Anyone looking to move into IT security
To ensure your success, you will need:
basic Windows end-user computer skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts.
In addition, we highly recommend that you hold the CompTIA A+ and Network+certifications, or equivalent knowledge and six to nine months experience in networking, including experience configuring and managing TCP/IP.
- Measuring and Weighing Risk
- Monitoring and Diagnosing Networks
- Understanding Devices and Infrastructure
- Access Control, Authentication, and Authorization
- Protecting Wireless Networks
- Securing the Cloud
- Host, Data, and Application Security
- Malware, Vulnerabilities, and Threats
- Social Engineering and Other Foes
- Security Administration
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
- Answers to Review Questions 467
- About the Additional Study Tools