Seavus Education & Development Center (SEDC) is a private company established in September 2010 as part of the Seavus Group and a specialized training center for education of staff in the fields of programming, design, computer networks and software testing. Its rich portfolio of educational programs includes organization of annual academies intended for children, young people and adults, specialized trainings for employees and short trainings for individuals. Its educational program provides proof that ‘’SEDC’’ follows the world’s trends by responding to the growing demand for professionals in the IT and the design industry.
Since 2018, ‘’SEDC’’ is the largest Academy for technology and design in Macedonia earning the trust of over 250 students, annually. In 2019, within the educational center, one of the three Accelerators supported by the Innovation and Development Fund which aims to stimulate the entrepreneurship in Macedonia, through support and investment in new startup businesses, is also opened.
- Qualification and retraining of young people and adults who want to start a career in the most popular professions in the IT and the design industry;
- Educating children in order to familiarize them with technology and design;
- Specialization of employees in certain business sectors; and
- Encouraging and developing entrepreneurship through investment support for startup businesses.
- Microsoft Learning Partner
- Cisco Networking Academy
- EC – Council Accredited Trainning Centar
- CompTIA Learning Partner
- Adobe Training Center
- Prometric Testing Center
- PearsonVUE Testing Center
- Certiport Testing Center
- Nextec Testing Center
- Kryterion Testing Center
- EC – Council Testing Center
Primary goals of our mission:
Our vision is to create a new educational system that will educate the best staff for technology and design and to boost the Balkan startup scene through investments and development of new innovative businesses.
AUTHORIZATION AND CERTIFICATES
Seavus Group is proud to say that the Seavus Education and Development Center (SEDC) along with Seavus Alexandria have lasting partnership agreements with the largest IT Education, Delivery and Testing companies in the world. Our competencies are continuously improving over the years, which can be seen by the ever increasing quality and success in the trainings we provide.