This curriculum focuses on creating Security Specialists who are trained on protecting, detecting and responding to the threats on the network. Security Specialists and Network Administrators are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc. In addition, they will get the fundamental understanding of the true construct of data transfer, network technologies and software technologies, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN and firewall configuration, intricacies of network traffic signature, OS hardening, analysis and vulnerability scanning so that they understand how networks operate. Also, they will learn how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and use the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
Ranged as a beginner to intermediate level study program, it is well suited for anyone looking to get their foot in the Cyber Security door as well as people that want to hone and advance their skills.
With a definite concentration on not only theoretical, but practical scenarios, this curriculum is the ideal starter for anyone that wants to endeavor in the Security Field, and also gain an invaluable insight on how things work in the industry, as well as a good ground for starting the path to pass both C|EH & C|ND.
Cisco – Network Essentials
Cisco – Security Essentials
WS-011T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Administration (Official)
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator (Official)
Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH
- Understand the elements of networking and network design.
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Configure networks on.
- Implement LAN network security with ACL and port security.
- Secure Windows Server, protect credentials, and implement workstations with privileged access.
- Restrict administrator rights to Just Enough Administration and manage privileged access.
- Minimize malware and threats and analyze activity with advanced auditing and log analysis.
- Deploy and configure Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management suite.
- Configure virtual machine protected fabric (VM).
- Use the Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and Containers to improve security.
- Plan and protect data and optimize secure file services
- Secure network traffic with protected allids and encryption and secure network traffic using DNSSEC and Message Analyzer.
- Incident management and penetration testing process.
- Various types of prints, print tools and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scan countermeasures.
- Census techniques and countermeasures of the census.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganoanalysis attacks and tape coverage.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis and Trojan countermeasures.
- Virus work, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure and countermeasures.
- Techniques of sniffing packages and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques, identify thefts and countermeasures for social engineering.
- DoS / DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools and DoS / DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, methodology for hacking web applications and countermeasures.
- SQL Injection Attacks and Injection Detection Tools.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability, security tips for mobile phones and gadgets.
- Protective alloy, IDS and honeycomb evasion techniques, evasion tools and countermeasures.
- Different concepts of cloud computing, threats, attacks and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography codes, public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing roadmap.
- Perform a vulnerability analysis to identify security holes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Various threats to IoT platforms and learn how to securely defend IoT devices.
- Describe the specialized classifications of Azure data.
- Identify data protection mechanisms in Azure.
- Implement Azure data encryption methods.
- Secure Internet Protocols and How to Implement Them on Azure.
- Describe Azure Security Services and Features.
And much more..
IT Security Analyst, IT Network Security Engineer, IT Network Security Administrator, IT Security Specialist, IT Security Officer, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, CloudSecOps, Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud Security Specialist
MCT and CEI’s, highly qualified security engineers already working in the field of cyber security on real projects as their main job.
Duration: 6 months | 2 semesters
I semester: November 15 – March 21
II semester: March 23 – May 23
Lectures: 2-3 times a week from 17:30 to 21:00