Winter holiday break:
2 times a week, 2 classes.
04.10 – 30.12.2021
24.01 – 09.06.2022
01 – 21/24.01.2022
Get the Basics
We will make your intro to IT world as fun as possible. This module is your base to further quest for knowledge and fun learning.
- Compare me to a PC (Project in Thimble)
- The Magic of Networks (Project in PP)
- Internet is a living thing (Project The life of Internet in Prezi)
- My life on line (Project in Google Docs and Drive)
- Let’s describe the world (Final project using Glogster)
We need beauty in our lives, as we need beauty on the Internet. Let’s learn how to design beauty!
- What is design?
- Tools in Photoshop
- Typography, text, photography
- Packing design
- Mockups and their usage
- Photo editing
- Design Projects
Mysteries of the Internet (Internet Technologies )
How do we create all the wonders on the Internet? How do people design those endless pages? Get ready to find out and be a part of the Internet creators.
- Getting Ready to Build a Website
- Get to know the different elements (Setting up an HTML document)
- Text and Tables
- Colorful design (Intro to CSS)
- Internet pages and settings
- Internet page Project
Fun Code (programming)
You like games? Who doesn’t. Now you can create your own game and proudly present it around.
- Figures and animation
- Logical conditions and structures
- Values and Variables
- Sound and effects
- Strings and numbers
I love Robots (basic robotics)
New era is coming. Robots everywhere. Be in the future. Know your robot.
- Intro through Asimov
- Microrobots, construction and parts
- Sensors, electronics and comunication
- Sound and Vision
- Meet your robot
- Challenge your robot