1. Business Simulation – Mont Everest Expedition
In the past the winner was always the one who had prepared a real time strategy and tactics for each battle. This centuries -old challenge that used to be the key to victory on the battlefield is still relevant in the context of successfully managing organizations and companies.
Hence, one of the biggest enigma that still remains for the organizations is how to bring up the real challenges, which are expected in the dynamic business world, more realistic to their employees, to reach the desired goal, in laboratory conditions
Mont Everest Expedition is a business simulation that places participants in a challenging and inspiring experience of climbing Mount Everest in order to win a prize offered by an eccentric millionaire. Time is crucial; they must reach their goal in just a month. Participants work and compete in teams of 5 or 6.
Together they have to make decisions about how to work together, how to use their personal strengths, which route to take, what equipment to use, and what risks to run. This program includes an enhanced multimedia experience with original video footage from the mountain and special effects.
Everest has always been the supreme symbol of man’s personal struggle to achieve excellence, no matter the conditions. Succeeding on Everest depends totally on spirit, discipline, and will. And as in real life, there are only two possible results: success or failure.
- Inspire and mobilize people to achieve outstanding results in tough times and show them what they are really capable of
- Help people use all available resources in the best possible way
- Improve business planning and strategy
- Capitalize and mobilize the power of the team and intangible assets
- Reflect on the kind of leadership required in order to survive and thrive in tough business conditions
- Create a common vision for success and align employees
- Evaluate and implement a business strategy
- Analyze risks and plan for contingencies
- Cultivate discipline in order to survive and thrive in difficult times
- Focus on efficiency and orientation towards results
- Manage tangible and intangible assets
- Improve interpersonal and inter-group communication skills
- Work and make decisions under stress and tight time constraints
- Achieve a flawless execution
- Corporate training (corporate universities)
- Team building activities
- Strategic planning sessions
- Executive retreats
- Sales and distributor meetings
- Product launches
- Corporate change initiatives
- Annual and kick-off meetings
- Leadership development programs
- Assessment centers and evaluation of employee potential
|Number of participants:||6 to 500+|
|Participant:||Employees from all levels|
|Duration:||4 to 8 hours|
|Versions:||Manufacturing, services, pharmaceutical, education, government, and NGO|
|Competencies:||Results-oriented. Decision making, managing and measuring, productivity, planning, priority setting, problem solving, strategic agility, time management, managing vision and purpose, motivating others|
2. Business Simulation – Sales Force Excellence (Business simulation on sales & negotiation process)
- Sales and negotiations training
- Customer service training
- Conferences and seminars, including annual meetings
- Product launches and kick-off meetings
- Assessment center, recruitment process
Customized versions for:
- Banking & Insurance industry
- Manufacturing & Pharmaceuticals
- IT, Telecom, B2B & other services
- FMCG, Logistics & Distribution
- Automotive & Retail industry
HOW EFFECTIVE ARE YOUR SALES MANAGERS? HOW WELL DO THAY PLAN THE SALES ACTIVITIES, COULD IT BE BETTER?
CAN THEY DEVELOP WIN-WIN RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE CLIENTS?
WANT TO FIND OUT? -> TRY THE SALES FORCE SIMULATION!!!
Selling is the process of transferring the best solution to someone else for an agreed price. It seems so straightforward, but appearances can be deceiving. In reality, the sales process is a complex web of diverging factors. You have to deal with rational and emotional arguments and be able to overcome many “ifs” and “buts”. The customer seeks help by asking the right questions about his/her circumstances, reality, effects and solution possibility (CRES). During this simulation you will learn to manage the sales process in a systematic way, right from the initial preparations, through to the after-sales discussions. This means that you will be able to offer your customers the best solutions for their needs. You will learn to think, act, react and anticipate in all conceivable sales situations. With this acquired knowledge and these skills, you will be able to create a situation where everyone wins: the customer, your company – and yourself. There is an art to negotiating effectively, and this is a balance between process and skill. This simulation is designed to assist you in becoming a better negotiator. It takes you through the processes and focuses on the key skills required to negotiate effectively. It is highly interactive, practical and supportive. We use a variety of learning approaches to explore the issues raised when negotiating, enabling you to work more effectively.
At the end of this simulation, you will be able to:
- Understand how sales, marketing and key account management fit together
- Understand the nature of business relationships
- Who are your customers? Recognize how service is becoming the differentiator
- Sell to different types of customer using interpersonal skills and body language
- Get more from every sales meeting
- How to manage and priorities, time and activity more effectively
- Develop a proactive approach to growing and protecting account
- Understand business from your customer’s viewpoint
- Sales Forecasting & Operations Planning Process
- Choosing a sales strategy and acquiring new customers
- Present a powerful solution based on real needs
- Negotiate for win-win outcomes
- Gain commitment and negotiate with confidence
- Achieve win-win situations by being creative and resourceful
Duration 3 hours’ experience, plus 3 hours training
We’re simulating several business years. Teams will have to build their strategy, share roles, manage operations effectively, acquire new customers and build partners, will compete to create and sell different solutions. In order to be successful they will have to manage relationships with other teams, calculate costs and profit, establish marketing strategy. They will face with fierce competition, tight resources, changing customer requirements, different market niches, lack of sufficient information, time pressure and expectations from their leaders. May the best team win!!