Project Management Professional (PMP)
Seavus Education and Development Centre (SEDC) have developed a complete program for acquisition and improvement of the Project management skills as a result of long experience complex projects within the Seavus Group. This program is designed for all Project managers who manage projects of various scopes and degree of complexity.
This program strictly follows the PMBOK® standards (PMBOK Guide 6th Edition) and best practices of Project management Institute (PMI) and it covers all 9 areas according to PMBOK®:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
These areas cover 5 groups of processes: starting, planning, executing, monitoring and control, and completion of the project.
Thorough theoretical presentation of the project components, participants will gain knowledge in:
- The different roles of project participants
- Allocation of tasks in a detailed plan of work
- Budgeting of activities and resources
- Allocating of working hours of the team members
- Monitoring the project
- Communicating with all involved in implementation of project tasks, and
- Performing quality management
After the training, the participants will be able successfully and with integrity to manage projects, according to the best practices of PMI and the PMBOK® methodology.
The participants will gain a Certificate for successfully undergoing the training for a period of 35 hours of education in the field of Project management.
In addition, those who have the necessary technical qualifications according to PMI standards, after the completion of this training can register for taking the PMP exam. By passing this exam, the candidate acquires the Certificate in Professional Project Management (PMP)
- 35 Classes
- The training package includes the course materials and hangs outs.