CompTIA Linux+ (Powered by LPI)
Linux+ certification is an international industry credential that validates the knowledge of individuals with at least six months of practical Linux experience. Professionals who want to certify their technical knowledge in basic installation, operation and troubleshooting for Linux operating systems should consider this certification. The skills and knowledge measured by this examination were developed with global input to assure accuracy, validity and reliability.
In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, and perform preventative maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
This course is suitable for:
• University students
• Network administrators
• Systems administratorsIndividuals who need to operate Linux operating systems
• Individuals who need to operate Linux operating systems
To ensure your success, you will need:
• basic Windows end-user computer skills and
• a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts.
• In addition, we highly recommend that you hold the CompTIA A+ and Network+certifications, or equivalent knowledge and six to nine months experience in networking, including experience configuring and managing TCP/IP.
- Exploring Linux Command –Line Tools
- Managing Software
- Configuring Hardware
- Managing Files
- Booting Linux and Editing Files
- Configuring the X Window System, Localization, and Printing
- Administering the System
- Configuring Basic Networking
- Writhikng Scripts, Configuring Email and using Databases
- Securing your System