CCNP Academy Program
Duration: 144 classes, 3 modules x 48 classes
The Cisco Networking Academy® CCNP curriculum provides a career oriented, comprehensive coverage of enterprise-level networking skills, including advanced routing, switching and troubleshooting, while providing opportunities for hands-on practical experience and soft skills development.
The curriculum offers the following features and benefits:
- Provides an in-depth, theoretical overview of advanced routing and switching and troubleshooting complex enterprise networks
- Builds on the Cisco CCNA courses with more complex network configurations, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
CCNP equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks. The curriculum consists of three experience-oriented courses that employ industry-relevant instructional approaches to prepare students for professional-level jobs:
CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing,
CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching, and CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks.
Skills and Competencies
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF in an enterprise network.
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor and maintain complex enterprise routed and switched IP networks.
- Perform network troubleshooting using technology-based processes and best practices, based on systematic and industry recognized approaches
Who Should Enroll
- College and university level students seeking career oriented, enterprise-level networking skills
- IT professionals wishing to expand their core routing, switching, and network troubleshooting skills to advance their careers
- Current CCNA certification holders who wish to build on their CCNA knowledge base
- Individuals seeking Cisco CCNP certification
- CCNA-level networking concepts and skills
- CCNP ROUTE and CCNP SWITCH have no course prerequisites and can be taken in any order
- CCNP ROUTE and CCNP SWITCH are both prerequisites for CCNP TSHOOT
- Students can acquire the CCNA level routing and switching skills needed for success in this course by completing CCNA course